Beautiful love stories begin in heavenly locations!
- stunning wedding ceremonies in our gardens, our sun-filled atrium or beside the heritage fireplace in our century-old chalet (up to 180 guests, download 'Ceremonies @ Utopia' from the bottom of this page)
- romantic, flexible and fabulous receptions with all the little extras you've ever dreamed of! From breakfasts and lunches to high teas, dinners and cocktail parties (up to 180 guests, download 'Weddings @ Utopia' from the bottom of this page)
- intimate, romantic Pop-Up Weddings...all the elegance and romance of a traditional wedding without the fuss, stress and expense (up to 180 guests, download 'Pop-Up Weddings @ Utopia' from the bottom of this page)
- * Now extended to 2017!* our all-inclusive Winter Wonderland Weddings - take advantage of off-peak rates and a single, set price and let us create a fairytale wedding fit for a snow princess! (up to 110 guests, download 'Winter Wonderland Weddings' from the bottom of this page)
- *NEW!* Once Upon a Wedding - the ultimate, all-inclusive, set price fantasy wedding package! We do all the work to create the wedding of your dreams, including ceremony, reception, celebrant, photography, decorations, wedding night accommodation, DJ, photobooth, flowers and so much more... (up to 180 guests, download 'Once Upon a Wedding' from the bottom of this page)
Imagine the magic of saying ‘I do’ beside a bubbling stream in our lush, conservation park gardens, followed by photos beneath a magnificent 18m waterfall. Then complete your dream wedding day with a luscious meal in our gorgeous century-old chalet before dancing the night away beneath twinkling fairy lights, to the background sounds of the beautiful Australian bushland...
Utopia @ Waterfall Gully offers all this and more! Nestled at the base of a spectacular waterfall just 10km from the CBD, Utopia offers one of Adelaide’s most unique and picturesque wedding venues, with packages ranging from intimate formal dinners, brunches, lunches and high teas (up to 110 guests) to gala cocktail parties (up to 180 guests).
Reception packages to suit every couple...with no hidden 'extras'
Utopia can hold formal, sit-down breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or even high tea receptions for up to 110 guests and elegant, cocktail-style receptions for up to 180 guests. We offer a range of packages that can be customised to suit your dreams, themes and special requirements – and we can even help with all the ‘little extras’, including table centrepieces, room decorations, bonbonniere and scrumptious cakes.
And here’s the best bit...our packages are all inclusive! We simply don’t believe in charging extra for the essentials. So the prices you see include your food and beverage, all linen and glassware, your room hire, full room setup and the myriad special extras we add to make your big day absolutely perfect. There are absolutely no hidden extras and we pride ourselves on being up-front, clear and honest at all times.
Download our reception packages below...
Utopia ceremonies - say your vows in style
Nothing could be more magical than saying your vows beside a bubbling stream amongst lush, conservation park gardens, or tying the knot beneath twinkling fairy lights and surrounded by the glow of candles in our century-old stone chalet.
If you are holding your reception at Utopia, start your celebrations in one of our three unique, beautiful and secluded on-site ceremony locations. Choose from the Elm Lawns (for up to 120 guests), beneath the archway in our heritage-listed dining room (for up to 110 guests) or in our glass-enclosed atrium overlooking the gully (for up to 110 guests). Our stunning selection of ceremony packages range from simple and elegant through to elaborate, fairytale perfection – which means there’s something to suit every theme, style and budget.
Download our ceremony packages below...
'Just Say I Do' - Pop-Up style wedding packages now available
Have you always dreamed of saying your vows in an intimate, romantic location…but the stress, planning and expense of a big wedding just seems too much?
For many couples, their dream is less about a traditional ‘big white wedding’ and more about marrying their soul mate in front of their closest family and friends, with a beautiful and meaningful ceremony followed by an intimate celebration. That’s where Utopia’s Pop-Up package comes in! This package takes advantage of off-peak days and time to allow couples to hold gorgeous ceremonies in our lush, conservation park gardens beside our romantic rustic venue – including a celebrant and photographer – without any fuss, at a price you can afford. Plus there are lots of ‘little extras’ you can add to further personalise your day, making it truly special without being stressful.
Download our pop-up style wedding package below...
The Utopia difference...let us spoil you!
On your wedding day, let us treat you (and your guests) like royalty! As a family owned and operated business, we pride ourselves on really getting to know our couples, offering truly exceptional service and adding plenty of special 'touches' to make each big day absolutely perfect.
Over the past five years, our dedicated and experienced events team has helped more than 400 lucky couples to create wedding magic. We are truly passionate about unique, boutique weddings, specialising in creating customised, personalised events that are a genuine reflection of your personal preferences and personalities. Our team of professional event coordinators will be there to guide and support you every step of the way - answering every question, assisting with styling, offering advice and helping you feel relaxed and comfortable, as though you are planning each element of your big day with friends.
The success of your wedding day is our reward - and our hundreds of glowing bridal reviews and huge collection of bride-nominated awards really do speak for themselves.
Whether it’s an intimate dinner for 25, a formal seated wedding for 110 or a spectacular cocktail party for 180, you will enjoy every single moment as we work together to plan your heavenly Utopia wedding!
Read the Weddings @ Utopia fairy tale