This Father’s Day we are turning traditional high tea on its head, and offering our first all-day Low (and Slow) Tea!
Join us for a mouth-watering sweet and savoury menu inspired by dad’s favourite dishes, served on tiered timber boards beside the crackling open fire in our century-old timber chalet.
Tickets are priced at $65pp including savoury, sweets, scones and bottomless brewed tea and coffee.
On the menu…
– red wine-braised beef cheeks on Yorkshire pudding with hollandaise sauce
– smoked, sticky bourbon pork ribs
– beef, stout and black pepper pie
– mini chicken parmi topped with chunky napolitana sauce
– slow-cooked, pulled pork slider with slaw and smoky BBQ sauce
– mini Tiramisu cups
– Bread and Butter Pudding with raisins and sweet bourbon glaze
– chunky chocolate brownie with Cointreau chocolate mousse
– lemon, lime and mint sorbet shots
Our famous fluffy scones with apricot brandy jam and whipped Chantilly cream
Bottomless, freshly brewed tea, coffee and hot chocolate (with our full bar list also available for purchase all day)
Tickets – $65pp
Children 2-12 years – may choose to enjoy the full high tea menu, OR book for our special children’s menu at $35pp (including popcorn chicken and chips, choice of an ice-cream spider OR a unicorn hot chocolate, plus scones with jam and cream)
Special dietary requirements – we will offer a special ‘Alternative’ menu to suit gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free guests. If required, please select this menu when booking!
Booking times – choose your two-hour session time from the options below
|Wed - Fri||9am-4pm|
|Sat & Sun||8am-5pm|
Evenings for weddings and events
YES - Utopia is completely disability accessible!
Closures & Public Holidays
Get in touch
170 Waterfall Gully Rd
South Australia 5152
08 8379 2488